Wednesday, December 7, 2011

An Apothecary Jar and a Cloche

There are so many beautiful ways to display your favorite things.  Two of my favorites are an apothecary jar and a cloche.  I was able to find this great apothecary jar at TJ Max for a mere $12.99 and thank heaven for 50% off glass at Hobby Lobby for the Cloche.  I'm very fond of pretty vintage things.  A few years ago I scored on these shinny bright (name of the ornaments) on ebay.  I didn't want all of them on my tree so there they sat in their box until now.  I think they look so pretty, almost like candy.  They bring back happy Christmas memories.  The ones from my youth are hanging on our tree.







Now for the cloche....  My inspiration came from a pintrest pin from brabournefarm.blogspot.com hers was in an open dish.  I thought it would be fun to see what these ornaments looked like under glass.  My daughter Kelly saw it sitting in my room and mentioned how pretty she thought it was.  I knew then it was a winner.  She's not always supportive of all my "stuff".




 I love these silver, white and of course mercury glass ornaments.

The magic of Christmas is in the air!!!!!!

Party with us @:
Wow Us Wed.
Show me what ya got
Show and Tell linking party
Primp you stuff Wed.

No comments:

Post a Comment